Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Making a Map, need some help.

EggFriedCheese

I used to map years ago, and I used to make Deathrun maps, with randomized buttons etc, but i can't seem to remember how to do it, in the new map i'm currently making.

If anyone has any tutorials they could point me to, in regards to this, then i'd be happy, and love you forever. (I've googled loads of things, and i can't seem to find anything on randomising buttons).

A couple of great websites to help you get back on top of your game:

Valve Wiki - First-hand look at all the entities (their functions) and the code that are in use in the Source Engine

Interlopers - Great site filled with a helpful community and tons of different tutorials.

Edit Life - Another site packed with beginner to advanced level tutorials for Hammer and the Source SDK

Valve Hammer Tutorial Index - A library of step-by-step tutorials on accomplishing some more advanced techniques in hammer.

HalfLife2.net Hammer Mapping Video-Tutorials - An excellent collection of video-tutorials for the Hammer world-editor.

I hope this helps, feel free to add me on steam: zcom403

I am almost always on, and I've mastered pretty much every entity in hammer by now.

A couple of great websites to help you get back on top of your game:

Valve Wiki - First-hand look at all the entities (their functions) and the code that are in use in the Source Engine

Interlopers - Great site filled with a helpful community and tons of different tutorials.

Edit Life - Another site packed with beginner to advanced level tutorials for Hammer and the Source SDK

Valve Hammer Tutorial Index - A library of step-by-step tutorials on accomplishing some more advanced techniques in hammer.

HalfLife2.net Hammer Mapping Video-Tutorials - An excellent collection of video-tutorials for the Hammer world-editor.

I hope this helps, feel free to add me on steam: zcom403

I am almost always on, and I've mastered pretty much every entity in hammer by now.

Whoa! +109 for helpful post. I've been looking at getting back into hammer myself. I used to make (crappy) L4D maps.