Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Asshole Snooki Got him on Demo

Bubble Kush

There you go he goes into vip every round to get me or someone else.

None of the admins do anything they just ignore because he is an admin himself.

What happend this round the Lead died and it was a free day so i was coming out of the bubble and right behind me i saw him i thought well what ever and he just shot me i was like what the fuck...

I told em i was going to demo them and i get kicked for saying that i got banned for disrespect one time because i said admin slay this free killer and obviously nothing happened.

There are admins abusing a lot and now i got fraps on 24/7 cause literally you guys need new admins. Only admin i see doing something or at least helping out is Jesus.

That Kieth kid runs into vip sometimes too, but i will get him on demo next time, sorry this is not really the section for this topic couldn't find the right one.

Edited by Doobie

Template was made for a reason

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was there. You can tell by my clearly white text in the video. This abuse report is clearly stupid. He is saying that the admins don't do shit in the server because he clearly disobeys orders (He hides in air bubble when the T's are at bottom of stairs). He also says that the CT's can NEVER go into VIP, but you can go when all the T's have left the cell to check for hiders. He QQ's at the admins because "We don't do our job." This isn't a job, it's a hobby. You cry and cry and admins have told you to drop the subject since his thoughts are wrong. We have kicked multiple times for this. I know I can't call it but I say "NOT ABUSE."

Edited by Plaayer