Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

motive

Yes I killed all of the CT team during one round.

I will give you my ill-advised reasoning, not an excuse.

During the round the lead gave no orders and the cts had killed several T players. I slayed the entire CT team to provide a clean slate. I got admin to stop people for freekilling and to provide a fun environment not just for the CTs but also for the Ts who have to deal with being freekilled on a regular basis). After I did this I realized I should have gone through the logs and sent warning to each player that freekilled (Like I have done in the past ) and warned them that further freekilling will be met with a teamswitch.

I do not see this first offense as a means to strip me of Admin especially since it is anchored down by a payment for this responsibility. I payed because I wanted to make the environment better and to support the community. Other players can vouch that I have sacrificed my game time to help them out. Once again, no excuses. I am sorry. I am very upset how this was handled in a lynch mob in admin chat and not on the forums up until now.