Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN me from hg ntf office

PangaEa

i would like to be unbanned from hg ntf office server i was banned for reason that are false. The demos they have of me is all skill if i was cheating i would be dominating every one in that server and that part at 3500 tic if i was really aimbotting i would have killed all of those guys. Also at that same tic a ct runs past me if i was cheating he would have been the first one killed, and i also wouldnt have died that round

Ban Report: PangaEa

1. Name: PangaEa

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:13365329

3. Server: Office NTF

4. Reason: Aimbot

5. Proof: http://www.xfire.com/video/354eca/

6. Comments: I told Rize a few times to go into spec and watch him after some questionable headshots, and every time he went into spec, PangaEa would start doing terrible. So at the beginning of the round, i killed myself and started to demo. Banned for 200 minutes until the demo is reviewed. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Seboard

First let's start with the right information,

1. Your in-game name: Pangaea

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Noob-Training-Facility

3. The Banning admin: Blitzkrieg

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13365329

5. Reason for ban: Aimbot

Secondly, tell your friend(s) to stay out of this thread. Staff will review it with time and make a decision.

Edited by enigma#

i would like to be unbanned from hg ntf office server i was banned for reason that are false. The demos they have of me is all skill if i was cheating i would be dominating every one in that server and that part at 3500 tic if i was really aimbotting i would have killed all of those guys. Also at that same tic a ct runs past me if i was cheating he would have been the first one killed, and i also wouldnt have died that round

your toggling and its very fucking obvious. right after that incident you start dicking around and doing shit since you realized you had about 3 people spectating you. tick 3500 was enough for me but i can always go back and find more tics. IMO your a hacker and a douchebag as i have had numerous complaints of you disrespecting other members.

ok weeman obviously your really bad to think i cheat. tic 3500 is not blatant at all if i was aimbotting the ct that ran past me would have died first but obviously you are so bad that u dont not know that. i would love to c u post that demo on youtube or to valve and read the comments of them making fun of u shitties i bet u 100% will say im not cheating it goes to show that dumbasses like weeman are the ones who make ur community lower in skill level. weeman get ur facts straight before u call someone a douchebag u scrub

by the way when u say i was dicking around i was doing that even before the demo so dont try and twist ur stories scrub

u guys should go on youtube and look what a real aimbotter looks like

Edited by PangaEa

ok weeman obviously your really bad to think i cheat. tic 3500 is not blatant at all if i was aimbotting the ct that ran past me would have died first but obviously you are so bad that u dont not know that. i would love to c u post that demo on youtube or to valve and read the comments of them making fun of u shitties i bet u 100% will say im not cheating it goes to show that dumbasses like weeman are the ones who make ur community lower in skill level. weeman get ur facts straight before u call someone a douchebag u scrub

by the way when u say i was dicking around i was doing that even before the demo so dont try and twist ur stories scrub

>doesn't make you look like a douchebag

>implying that hackers are always blatant and never hide it

or since you cheat and you're a douchebag like my PREVIOUS post. you can stay banned.

Edited by Weeman