Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:21792834 (EpicFailure)

Lt. Awesome

Yes, someone who plays on the Hellsgamers was perma-banned from forums and all the games when someone flipped out. I know for a fact that he does fallow rules and i was there when he was banned.

NAME : EpicFailure^TheOriginal

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21792834

Forum profile:

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/member.php?u=684

I hope he can be unbanned! Once again, he was banned from forums

Well Oreo banned him from the servers perma first just because he was like high or something. Then my friend started spamming one topic ( I forgot which ). so he got global banned. He tried to apologize but since he cant go on forums anymore he can't. If oreo can get pissed for no reason and ban someone forever what makes you think someone else can't get mad and spam. You have to understand some people with anger issues. Besides oreo isn't here anymore so I don't see why my friend can't get unbanned. Oreo obviously had issues and admins are supposed to understand the rules more than players. that is why I want my friend to be unbanned. He deserves a second chance.