Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - revlob. bTk

revlob. btK

1. Your in-game name: revlob. bTk

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: HG | Seboard

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:24224333

5. Reason for ban: Wallhack

Here is the link that leads to the discussion of my ban https://hellsgamers.com/threads/30654-Banned-by-seaboard-i-can-offer-live-webcam-chat-to-show-proof-of-legitness! . If you read page two you'll figure the reason of my second posting. Forgive me if I'm not allowed to post two threads :mybad:? But i havn't got an update on my ban status, instead of it expiring another 3 days were added to it.

Edited by Artillery

It's currently under review. We'll have an answer for you asap.

Thanks man i appreciate the consideration :D One last thing, can i show you on webcam how i play, i might as well i'm super lit i took one to many hits so i could just imagine how precise my shots are going to be =D

Edited by revlob. btK

GET OFF THE FCKING METH!

I'm off of it already just went on a binge cuz it was just begging me to smack it up some and make it wet, you know? Not only that i got 28 gs for only 550 so it really didn't hurt me much to use a ball, lol.. Anyways what's the status on my ban-appeal at the moment?

No, we don't know.

That's good stay in the unknown better, some people just can't handle it and don't have enough self discipline. So i would suggest you stay away =D Desk told me i was only banned for three day's but what's the reason for me being banned in the first place...? He rationalized wall hacks but where is the proof, this is pretty lame if you ask me. He won't even give me the opportunity to discuss this matter over with him, lol.

Considering that drugs are completely irrelevant to the original topic of the thread and to your cause (being unbanned,) I would highly recommend that we veer away from the topic of drugs and stick to what is actually relevant to the thread.

As such, I'm going to be closing this thread to prevent any further postings and to only allow those who have authority, to post.

**Edit: Considering that no one else has given their input, I'm going to say unbanned just because there is nothing conclusive in the demos at all. You are lucky too, considering the content of this thread was pretty close to leaving you banned.

Edited by Artillery