Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban TheScorpYoN

TheScorpYoN

1. Your in-game name: TheScorpYoN

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Never trust a hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18395000

5. Reason for ban: Abusing

i was playing jailbreak ... i votefk some guy hippie who killed one guy for no reason and then i said in the admin chat : wow fks for another guy ... and then i got kicked ... i thought thats the reason why i got kicked for saying fks and after i rejoined some guy scuba started asking why did he kick me but no one answered so i votefk the guy called hippie again and i got perma banned ... and in the global banlist it says hes the admin that banned me ... what?

Edited by Doobie

You were banned permanently for abusing votefk. The first kick was a warning to not abuse votefk. You came back in and did another votefk right away when I hadn't freekilled anyone. Maybe this will help.

scorp1.png

scorp2.png

scorp3.png

Scuba Steve, Wicked Sniper and Jesus are the admins that were on at the time and can confirm I didn't freekill.

Lets say hypothetically I did FK you that 1 time you went on a nascar day and died. You ran a votefk on me TWICE for 1 freekill then. And trust me he did not say go because a lot more ppl would have died, you are just a QQer. So you got banned for abusing votefk. The warning is pretty clear. Its in chat and it was in the form of my kick.