Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inactive

General Red

I dont mind staying but I have been REALLY inactive. I havent been checking forums. Ive been playing some MW2 and I just got Bad Company so Im completely torn atm.

Ill be back to pop by in Jailbreak, The tag means nothing, the people mean everything.

Please check in and show these shitty CTs how its done. I hate being CT and being part of "Turn your back and stand in deagle cage" day. Fucking sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, So i was playing MW2 and enjoying GETTIN MY GUNS. I went prestige to "start over" and I end up in some hacking game and level 70... i the /ragequited and /uninstalled without /uninstalling

I no longer will go back to MW2 unless they fix their shit. Im so mad I supported them. Single A+, multi FAIL!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is my new game. And today I was top of the game 4 rounds in a row...PWN PWN PWN!

If you need me on steam (I cleaned my friends list) lookup jonmp or mrbulldog. If you know me my avatar is a bulldog...

Hahaha, So i was playing MW2 and enjoying GETTIN MY GUNS. I went prestige to "start over" and I end up in some hacking game and level 70... i the /ragequited and /uninstalled without /uninstalling

I no longer will go back to MW2 unless they fix their shit. Im so mad I supported them. Single A+, multi FAIL!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is my new game. And today I was top of the game 4 rounds in a row...PWN PWN PWN!

If you need me on steam (I cleaned my friends list) lookup jonmp or mrbulldog. If you know me my avatar is a bulldog...

Happened to my friend...

He turned his comp off and hes still level 70 non vac banned.