Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

community issue: admins

Tack

as most of the people in vent know i like to keep a eye over things that are happening in the community, but as i watch things that go on in the servers there are thing that i see happening.

1. the banning for free-killers in jailbreak

why is the ban lengths so different even when from the same admin. if the frist person gets 2 hours and the 2nd person 2 hours, and the 3rd a 1 hour ban, why is there a time difference in the ban if they all free-killers

i think the t-list reports need to be used more in this case, even with the ban

also admins are to fast to hit the ban when it comes to them getting killed, ever if this was them not paying attention, and not a free-kill. have seen this time and time again but hard to prove when not recording a demo.

most of all the warn by teamswitch,kick,ban is not used at all, in jb it goes warn, ban. i think we need to have a set ban length for this, 2 hours is a long time even when it was a mistake.

2. ignoring admins

this i see is the most common excuse to get rid of people the admin dose not like

but yet again how is free-killing a 2 hour ban and ignoring a admin a 10-30min ban.

something is not right there

3. hacks= no ban.....say what

just search the ban list for aimbot, wall, hack, etc you'll see

here are some examples

ban for a hour or so for aimboting

STEAM_0:0:27187235

STEAM_0:1:24477769

no report done and still not banned

STEAM_0:0:24659711 1 day ban

STEAM_0:0:33764061 1 week ban

STEAM_0:1:19952888 1 week ban

no ban request done by first banning admin, but got banned later that day by another admin, 2nd admin did ban report

STEAM_0:1:26237599

and this is just from searching aimbot on the ban list

i think that when we have people paying for admin maybe they should receive a email maybe even attach it to there invoice that goes over the rules of the servers, and the process for bans, t-list etc.

i'm not saying thing need to change they just need to be looked at

there is more that i would like to go over but not good at making a points on forums maybe we can talk this over in vent

Thanks

[HG] SuperSkreech

Edited by SuperSkreech

keech,Brother I agree with you fully. I Have other things to add if that is alright.

The Fact that Admins consider this Disrespect shows lack of intelligence

"Hey (Name not used) read this rule to yourself please) (Admins must use their powers to keep the server fun)"

"Hey Zinthius, How about you fuck off"

Kicked for Admin Disrespect

I've Been told that "fa****" is considered offensive to a majority of people. I have asked countless times for a player who comes in named "fa****" to have his name changed, And when i ask i seem to get a lovely response. "What zinthius are you a fa****". Note this is from an admin.

The fact that i had an admin slay me 3 times in a row because i shot him with a GLOCK once as a warning Shows lack of maturity.

I Understand that really, These issues and Keech's Truly Can't be solved to perfection. I just hope people get more proof and have these abusers have admin taken away from them.

It is really amazing when certain admins try to nitpick the rules, but are completely wrong. And being slayed 3 times for one freeshot whether or not it really was a freeshot should be reported Zinthius. While it may merk your FPS, you should pretty much record a demo every time you play jailbreak, just cuz shit happens.

And N1ck you'll never have her. She's mine. (In reference to your signature) lol...

keech,Brother I agree with you fully. I Have other things to add if that is alright.

The Fact that Admins consider this Disrespect shows lack of intelligence

"Hey (Name not used) read this rule to yourself please) (Admins must use their powers to keep the server fun)"

"Hey Zinthius, How about you fuck off"

Kicked for Admin Disrespect

I've Been told that "fa****" is considered offensive to a majority of people. I have asked countless times for a player who comes in named "fa****" to have his name changed, And when i ask i seem to get a lovely response. "What zinthius are you a fa****". Note this is from an admin.

The fact that i had an admin slay me 3 times in a row because i shot him with a GLOCK once as a warning Shows lack of maturity.

I Understand that really, These issues and Keech's Truly Can't be solved to perfection. I just hope people get more proof and have these abusers have admin taken away from them.

why don't you get proof of it o.O