Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got banned

Incision

I got banned in ventrilo, 2 seconds ago. I was told to write about it in the forums. So here is this thread.

I am requesting to be unbanned, please. I didn't get to tell my side of the story with Jessica, and would like to be allowed to do so.

Thanks.

Following the template:

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Incision

2. Server that you were banned on: vent.hellsgamers.com:4198

3. The Banning admin: I don't remember his name

4. Your Steam-Id: Go to my page

5. Reason for ban: I'm not 100% sure about why, but I will not do whatever I did to get banned again.

Edited by Artillery

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ugl2x5vdv5mw69

I came into the channel to mute someone's mic because it had a loud whistle to it. Out of no where you began to dig into me. Master pulled you out of the channel, not sure what you guys talked about.

You came back into the channel, this is when I started recording you. You are in HeLLsGamers. You need to respect all HeLLsGamers members. There is no reason to act like that towards anyone in our ventrilo regardless who they are.

I didn't get to tell my side of the story with Jessica

This is my first time seeing you and talking to you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ugl2x5vdv5mw69

I came into the channel to mute someone's mic because it had a loud whistle to it. Out of no where you began to dig into me. Master pulled you out of the channel, not sure what you guys talked about.

You came back into the channel, this is when I started recording you. You are in HeLLsGamers. You need to respect all HeLLsGamers members. There is no reason to act like that towards anyone in our ventrilo regardless who they are.

This is my first time seeing you and talking to you.

Fat cun7.

Edited by Incision

Fat cun7.

First of all, not acceptable. Did you not read the the 3rd sentence in the second paragraph of Jessica's post: "You need to respect all HeLLsGamers members." Obviously you were doing something wrong or you wouldn't have been banned. We don't just, you know, "ban" because we feel like it.

Perhaps you should relax, before you get a real punishment. Since you're relaxing now (like I told you to, right?) you now have some time to share your side of the story with us - so share away - we're waiting.

Edited by Artillery

I wasn't being a bitch, sir. That is very uncalled for. I don't appreciate you calling me that.

It was describing your attitude. But you posting this:

Fat cun7.

Shows what I meant by the attitude. Now you have one chance to explain your self and lets try not to add anything insulting in it.

First of all, not acceptable. Did you not read the the 3rd sentence in the second paragraph of Jessica's post: "You need to respect all HeLLsGamers members." Obviously you were doing something wrong or you wouldn't have been banned. We don't just, you know, "ban" because we feel like it.

Perhaps you should relax, before you get a real punishment. Since you're relaxing now (like I told you to, right?) you now have some time to share your side of the story with us - so share away - we're waiting.

:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REAL PUNISHMENT?! NO! PLEASEEE NO!