Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Cabnasty

CaBNaStY

i was banned from jail break from some idiot name khrek or someshit..he slayed me for no reason..i killed a rebeller and he slayed me...and i dont see any fucking point of being banned..I think only responsible ppl and ppl who are gunna play fair should only have admin...Some ppl like that idiot dont know how to be fair.

[color=Orange] 1.[/color] Your in-game name: [color=Orange]
2.[/color] Server that you were banned on: [color=Orange]
3.[/color] The Banning admin:
[color=Orange]4. [/color]Your Steam-Id:
[color=Orange]5.[/color] Reason for ban:
[/Code]

Please follow the template. I will look into more details.

Ban Lowered to 0.5 hour, I'm not sure what he is trying to pull. If the circumstances you tell are true and he continues to do so, please demo and/or screenshot his actions and post it in the abuse forums.

We can deal it from there. End of discussion.

Edited by enigma#

If you want to record a demo, have your console enabled (by going to Options -> Keyboard -> Advanced -> Enable Developer's console)

and type the following:

record demoname

after you're done, type "stop"

Screenshotting by default is F5, by hitting F5, CSS will capture it and place it in a folder called "Screenshots" in your cstrike folder.

ok thanks for your help..ill be sure to catch those morons now

just remember not to egg them on. Some Admins know the rules and sometimes players can be oblivious to something they might have done wrong. But if you are sure they are in the wrong, posting a report is the best way to go! :)