Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:16168294 ("�¾á¸¢á¾¹á¹ˆá¸¢á¹²á¸žá¸žâ„¢ ©®")

chanhuff

1. Your in-game name: þḢᾹṈḢṲḞḞ™ ©®

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I don't know Jailbreak bans don't show up in ban list

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16168294

5. Reason for ban: I told everyone to go to race and I said do not start racing or you will be killed and then about 3 people started to race went to kill then and I was kicked for lining up and killing hosties when they weren't even in a line. When I rejoined the server I was banned. The admin who banned me never warned me or said anything and is admin abusing.

post-641-135259531793_thumb.jpg

1. Your in-game name: þḢᾹṈḢṲḞḞ™ ©®

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I don't know Jailbreak bans don't show up in ban list

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16168294

5. Reason for ban: I told everyone to go to race and I said do not start racing or you will be killed and then about 3 people started to race went to kill then and I was kicked for lining up and killing hosties when they weren't even in a line. When I rejoined the server I was banned. The admin who banned me never warned me or said anything and is admin abusing.

You don't even know who banned you, so how can you say it was abuse?

Were you even the lead caller?

What ever he just told me that he thinks it was a 30min ban but he doesn't really remember so if it is only 30 min then I will just wait but he still shouldn't have banned me when I only killed one of the 3 people that started racing and everyone else killed the other two.

What ever he just told me that he thinks it was a 30min ban but he doesn't really remember so if it is only 30 min then I will just wait but he still shouldn't have banned me when I only killed one of the 3 people that started racing and everyone else killed the other two.

Stuff like that is bound to happen man, sorry to tell you.

If I am an admin playing, and I see you run over at kill 3 people back to back to back, it looks like freekilling. You were kicked because of the server, and the admin saw that. The admin then saw you re-join, so he banned you for 30 mins because he thought you might do it again.

I agree he probably could have said somthing to you first, or asked you why. But with a 30min ban after witnessing the 3 quick kills, he was not abusing.

The ban will be removed on its own, probably quicker than a higher admin could unban you today.