Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for Team Flash??? Admin Abuse Fatal

Sergei

Your a funny guy, you were disrespecting HG members and all other members in the server, You got banned for team flashing because I hit the wrong key in the admin menu.

you should have been banned for "disrespect"

I didnt take ANYthing to far, you did bro

and also learn to use a templete like you are suppose to

**ALSO** every day he his kicked/banned for disrespect, even his Hello to HG forums shows it.

kthxbye

i got banned for Team Flashing is jailbreak tottally invalid reason. i believe Fatal is abusing his admin i was never banned by anyone, fatal took things to far. banned on 09-13-10 19:45. STEAM_0:1:34506518

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

This guy is funny but he disrespects a fucking lot.

Hes been kicked a few times for it.

I told you several times to respect all players and you respond with "no, fuck you". I don't think you are respecting players or admin. Please don't make a admin abuse report because your mad you got banned for 2 hours. Go talk a walk and calm down.

Thank you Fuklife. Everyone else's useless agreeing posts are not welcome.

If you have nothing proofwise to add. Please stay out.

We don't allow +1 -1. And if you cannot back up your claims you should NOT BE POSTING!

Sergei

Your ban has expired. It was only 30 minutes. The chat logs and your prior bans lean towards you needing to take it down a notch.

If you continue to rack up bans from Jailbreak there will be a point in time when you will be permanently banned.

Edited by Never trust a hippie