Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:5796030 ("Iron Maiden")

IRON_MAIDEN

i got ban in the ICEWORD deathmath because i said the N word i am also an admin in diffrent server but i dont go around banning people for some pointless point but any way i also belive the admin was hacking he was shooting 110 % head shoot on the server he kill like 7 people in a row he wall me like 3 times i guess he got piss off at me when i toll him 2 stop hacking u "n +-0!" please unban me sorry about the N word and check your admin i am sure he hacks steam 0:1:5796030

the admin how ban me and who hacks = hg phobos

i wll watch my leanguage sry :huh:

Edited by IRON_MAIDEN

Frankly, people have been perm-banned for less. I would suggest using proper grammar, sucking it up, and join back up when your ban expires. Hopefully with a much less abrasive vocabulary.

Also, use the template when you're asked to. Evidence also may help your case >.>

This is the normal result of a racism issue:

It's a permanent ban until you come to the forums and apologize, that you have done.

I have seen your chat logs and this is not the first time. Your chat will be monitored and the next time you drop that word in an HG server you won't be allowed back.

No exceptions.

Unbanned.