Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CS:S Sound

Rudabaga

Alright so when I launch CS:S and join a game my sound drops a lot. And when I go into Options and then Audio. I change it from 2 speakers to headphones. Then my sound is way to loud and I can't talk in game for some reason. My microphone key doesn't even pop up when I hit my bind. Anyone have any ideas?

Specs:

Headset:

had this problem too. I forgot how i fixed the mic thingy though try going into settings on your steam icon on your taskbar and see if it works if you changing it in there.. it worked for me.. you should get this too..

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169415800/parentCategoryID.35096300/categoryId.35209700

It's a great headset. Migra recommended it for me. No problems with it.. Hella comfortable... and i know you said you mic breaks a lot.. and it's sorta like a 1 time buy thing