Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

centoo-da-ree STEAM_0:0:6606726

paintball

1. Abuser name:centoo-da-ree

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:6606726

3. What server: HG JailBreak

4. About what time: 11:45 eastern united states time

5. PROOF: faulty reason of why i was kicked ---> http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/em/adminaboose.jpg his steam id proof http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/uf/adminaboose_2_id.jpg http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/aa/adminaboose_3chating.jpg http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/km/adminaboose.dem http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/dk/adminaboose_4himdisrespectingme.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: First of all i would just like to say that he changed his name so i couldnt find him as fast from tehznyc to centoo-da-ree. and he was saying how i cant kill the last t in a race if there is a rebeller if i say all ts. and i mean like hes rebelling noone can find him lets give him lr and so i make the ts that are not rebelers do a race and i said last one dies and of course he didnt even move like he was afk or something. so i killed him. then centoo-da-ree just slays me and says i cant give the rebeler lr when everyone has done it for the past like 2 years. and he kicks me saying i was spamming and for disrespect. AND NOT ONCE DID I DISRESPECT HIM HE DISRESPECTED ME. then he kicks me and i come back get screenshots and all that stuff to get the admin abuse report set up. ONE MORE THING I WAS NOT TALKING WHEN THE LEAD WAS ON THE DEMO AND I WAS KICKED FOR "SPAM" WHICH I WAS NOT DOING AT ALL. Now if anyone should be kicked it should be one of the actual spammers and i was kicked at demos end.. this i think was admin abuse by him kicking me for all the wrong reasons. and in vent he was telling me how he didnt care about him abuseing me and we were talking calmly but in an angry calm kind of way. like i asked him nicely why was i kicked and what is your steam id.

He was openly mocking me the next round, talking over lead and interrupting the game with "DUDE YOU CAN'T PLAY LAST REACTION OR YOU'LL GET SLAYED AND KICKED!" and the like.

I didn't change my name because I was trying to hide, I changed it because Paintball actually thought I was Tehzync, while pretty much everyone else understood the name.

And yeah, if you can't even SEE one of the Terrorists and you say "All T's, last reaction____," and it's not an opinionated day without a designated shooter, you can't kill ANYONE because you didn't SEE that the third person DID IT. BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T, and you freekilled someone who was safe in just standing there.

Just because a "habit" is old doesn't make it good, don't even give me that bullshit.

You were kicked specifically during the "spam" because you were warned to shut up multiple times and refused to let the issue die down or go away. Your own fault for spamming in the first place.

Thanks.

"Your own fault for spamming in the first place" i was never spamming and all and i was not mocking you once again at all and im really upset about century so i was wondering can we just have a meeting on ventrillo with a staff member because this typeing is makeing it worse. oh and you should slay and kick yourself about ummm like over 50 times because you did the last reaction stuff when there was a rebel and you never cared you just did what you did and noone questioned you about it. so now you come out of the blue and slay and kick me? wtf. and i would like to talk in ventrillo with a staff member and century because i think he needs to wake up. thankyou. oh one more thing do you have any stinkin proof? do you? no? i didnt think so. when i say you have done the last reaction thing with rebeler still hideing i mean in the past.

Edited by paintball

Actually, I haven't done that, so... Even if I did, I probably should have. Is that the case here? Nope. So stick to the topic.

It wasn't out of the blue, either. I was watching the round, you freekilled, I performed my adminly duties and slayed you like you should have been.

Do you have any that it was actual abuse? Do you? No? I didn't think so.

"Actually, I haven't done that, so... Even if I did, I probably should have. Is that the case here? Nope. So stick to the topic." yes it is the case! what im saying is you abuse admin by thinking you wont get in trouble for doing bad things on the server as an admin when no staff are there to see it and i was sticking to the topic by giveing an example. by that i mean you dont slay or kick yourself for doing it and yes you do the last reaction thing with a rebeler still rebeling when noone is in there to monitor your abuse.

Both of you need to grow the fuck up and stop raging in forums and century if there is a rebeller and there is only 3 t's left the lead ct is able to do last reaction and give the rebeller lr but it is the discretion of the lead ct not an admin plus its only a kick paintball if it was an unjustable ban then yes but for now not abuse