Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I may be onto something.

Lt. Richard

Ive been thinking. With the aboose reports acting up. maybe their should be one person assigned to a server. Just to review their past's. And make sure they dont use their powers to avoid t list or being banned. So maybe instead of just paying and you get it. i understand Hg needs the money. but we need to have like a application to say like the application for HG. to stop this. Take a look for what their applying for. and check some of the history. Ban reports. Reputations... that kind of stuff. i think this would reduce the abusing to avoid being kicked. ect:apple::apple::apple:

Ive been thinking. With the aboose reports acting up. maybe their should be one person assigned to a server. Just to review their past's. And make sure they dont use their powers to avoid t list or being banned. So maybe instead of just paying and you get it. i understand Hg needs the money. but we need to have like a application to say like the application for HG. to stop this. Take a look for what their applying for. and check some of the history. Ban reports. Reputations... that kind of stuff. i think this would reduce the abusing to avoid being kicked. ect:apple::apple::apple:

And-Not-A-Single-Fuck-Was-Given-That-Day.jpg

No but really. One person assigned to server admin background checks? Not worth it. The delay to get JB admin would be immense.