Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:10300169 ("SS // € Maƒia $")

iceboy3000

1. Your in-game name: SS // € Maƒia $

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak - 72.88.213.138:27010

3. The Banning admin: unkwnown

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10300169

5. Reason for ban: unkwown, I was not even playing that night and I can't find myself in the global Banlist , neither in the perma ban file. Unban or more information would be appreciate

Thanks! :)

(1) by labeling your own thread with the "UNBANNED" tag, you made it look like it was resolved. that's the reason nobody unbanned you.

(2) the ban was on Jailbreak, which is not hooked up to the global ban system for the obvious reason that most of the people banned from there are banned for freekilling -- not hacking, disrespect, racism, or the other usual stuff that would get someone banned from a normal server

(3) since there was no ban report, i unbanned...

but it seems that you must have been banned for a reason because it was permanent and most admins dont have permaban -- so please take this as your warning and play responsibly, because if you get permabanned again, it probably wont be undone unless you have a real good reason.

(4) play fair; have fun :D