Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Blackburn|SnipeAway? Admin Abuse

Torchx

1. -hg- Blackburn|SnipeAway?

2. STEAM_0:0:31866629

3. Jailbreak

4. About 4:45 PM Central Time on Monday Sept 20 (couldn't get server time due to I making this thread)

5. ScreenShot

6. I am deeply sad from this accident. I was slay by a fellow recruit who had admin powers. This is the first time I actually had to come on forumns and report an accident like this. The player -hg- Blackburn|SnipeAway? came into USP cell when orders were given to run down to bottom of cells stairs and freeze. All the t's were down there already and he runs up to USP cell to get the USP, I who was watching USP cell went in there to throw USP away because Lead wanted it to be ontop of cells. He runs in the cell trying to get the gun and fails so he runs back down to the bottom of cell stairs but didn't freeze, he kept running back up the stairs and try to "SLAY" me for so called "BAITING" when he actually "DETOURED" and didn't follow the orders to freeze.

I might not have enough information for him to even get his admin powers to be removed but I just wanted to let the HG community to know that I am deeply dissapointed with this recruit who slayed me because he couldn't get the usp gun. :(

post-3668-13525954157372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Never trust a hippie

another blackburn

I told him when I accepted him into -hg- that he had to change his name because we already had you ..I will follow up on this.

**EDIT - this is your steamID ..but the report isn't about you? I messaged the accusing admin about his name change ..when we accepted him into HeLLsGamers as a -hg-, he agreed to change his name ..hopefully this will get resolved.

Edited by JessicaJoy

Heres the offender that he is talking about in the report, http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/252192

I am editing your original post to fix the wrong steamid. This would be great if it was a demo, not a SS. Only thing I see as evidence is a slay, obviously I can't see if

he was actually detouring or not or if you were baiting or not. So you are right, theres nothing we can do with that SS.

This Blackburn thing is confusing, https://hellsgamers.com/threads/31015-Shughart-s-Recruit-Application?p=175642&viewfull=1#post175642 that should be what he uses ingame, he told us he would.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

You need to have better proof. Since in the ScreenShot it doesn't even show where he slayed you. It shows someone killing him and you saying it was abuse. With out further proof this can't be taken as abuse.

He will be told tho to change his name.

BTW: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL ABUSE REPORTS ARE HANDLE BY STAFF+. ANYONE POSTING THAT I ALREADY WARNED WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUMS FOR A LARGE AMOUNT OF TIME.