Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Toolp admin abuse doesnt know rules

Doctor Who

1. Abuser name:Toolp

2. Their Steam Id: didnt get he/she disconnected in a rage, went there to talk to him not accuse him or anything so i didnt get his steam id in time

3. What server: garys mod

4. About what time:7 pst or 8

5. PROOF: by what Mr.thames nothing more and toolp unwilling to provide any proof

6. Please tell us about the incident:

well appently toolp banned a guy named Mr.thames in the gmod server tonight at around 7pstmight have been 8 some where around there listed him a nlr ban and talked with her/HIM ABOUGHT IT AND they claimed to not know how long they banned him and -hg-sabboth talked to her and she claimed it was nothing i believe he didn't do anything wrong and have toolp read the motd before going on banning spree i would like to see the demo of this if there are any/which i dought

Edited by Doctor Who

Seboard he's just helping me out. I am a loyal player and wish to get unbanned. It has happened a number of times in this server. I just want a fun/reliable group of admins who don't randomly ban out of frustration. It makes the game so much better. Do you disagree?