Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crewcabanger - Unban

Crewcabanger

1. Your in-game name: Crewcabanger

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: never trust a hippie (was not an in-game ban)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15216953

5. Reason for ban: Sexism-Being mean/rude

Last night i was on the server at about 11:30, there were about 6 admins on, Shadow,cal45, Scuba Steve, windizzlez, (cant remember others) and i was doing a survey day. the Survey day was about Rawr - Ash, some girl who plays on the server and is cool and moans on the mic and stuff like that. So i was saying stuff like, if you think shes a virgin, if you think shes overweight, if you think she has big boobs, stuff like that, Etc. The entire server was enjoying and laughing including rawr Ash. But someone reported me for disrespect and i was banned?? Why did no one even hint to tell me to stop? All the 6 admins were enjoying and laughing but none of them said i was doing anything wrong? I know ive been banned before, but i wasn't being disrespectful or rude in any way, its all fun and games! But i am sorry if that was wrong and disrespectful. I just feel that was a wrongful ban. PS- I'm not sexist i love chicks lol.

- Crewcabanger

Edited by Doobie