Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jesus + FatalSkills: Spam

blazedd

1. Abuser(s) name: Jesus, FatalSkillz

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:8976632, STEAM_0:0:31750697 (respectively)

3. What server: JailBreak

4. About what time: 8-10PM 9/25/10

5. PROOF: See video below. I have 40 more mins of footage that i can provide. Note I speed unimportant moments up 500x.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Lordbon has some recording of himself saying

"whatsup to everyone" and gave it to other admin apparently. Then they decided to spam it all night, spam it over CT lead, and spam it while dead. Not only did admin ask them to stop, but players asked them to stop (see video). We had many buffer overflows when players would start trying to talk and lost players in the server because of this. Since the new changes of Admin cannot interact with other admin we have had an increase of spam from admin, admin taking lead over other players, and an increase of buffer overflow kicking. We as admin cannot do anything as it is another admin. I don't have anyone I can go to quicky to get action so this is the only thing I can do.

Sorry for the use of a Youtube video, much easier to fraps things happening in server than demo. Plus this makes it easier for you to watch. If you need an unedited version I can also provide it. Please note the last apx 20 secs is not relevant, just bad editing on my part.

See video on youtube:

Edited by Doobie

Yes I spammed that multiple times but when blazedd asked me to stop I private messaged him said sorry for spamming and I'll stop. I told him multiple times in case he didn't see it. I stopped spamming it afterwards. Regardless I shouldn't of done it and it won't happen again.