Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:13512725 ("StevO")

StevOThaPrO

i was in the hg server all day and I have my own server so i have rcon binds setted up all over my keyboard and i was typing to some people and then i started to type and didnt push my typing key "y" and so i started to type and i have rcon binds as some of my lettered keys and after i was banned i noticed i was typing for no reason heres what was in console

L 03/25/2009 - 07:05:20: rcon from "**.***.*.***:***": Bad Password

Bad RCON password

Banning **.***.*.*** for rcon hacking attempts

L 03/25/2009 - 07:05:20: "StevO<254><STEAM_0:0:13512725><TERRORIST>" disconnected (reason "Added to banned list")

Dropped StevO from server (Added to banned list)

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

and im aware of this probem always happens to me when if forget to type rcon password in console its a very weak program but we have to live with it. So It would be really nice of you guys would understand and un ban my ip "**.***.*.***"

Edited by Kiri-Jolith

Stevo, I changed your post so that your IP wasn't shown to the world. I might suggest unbinding the keys with the rcon commands bound to them and writing them down somewhere that is easily accessible. PM one of the staff or council with your IP and we will either look into the situation or unban your IP. have a nice day :).