Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request from Scopene.

scopene

1. {๖ۣۜB ๖ۣۜN} Scopene

2. 24/7 Unlimited Deathmatch

3. 1132-letsgethaii

4. STEAM_0:1:19765675

5. Mic spamming.

Hello, My name is Adam. I am contacting Hell's Gamers today because I was recently banned for five days from the 24/7 unlimited deathmatch server. The reason I was banned it because I was playing music over the mic in normal quality. I had read the motd, but I didnt see anything against playing music that wasn't annoying and that people enjoyed. I know that they were enjoying it because before I started playing the music, there was another person that was deliberately playing music that people didn't like, then when he stopped, another person started playing the rick roll theme song. One of the admins commented saying, "That's better then what was playing before." That makes me assume that there was nothing wrong with playing music, along with what the motd doesn't say. What I am trying to say is, I was not aware that it was wrong to play music over the mic and I would very much appreciate an unban. In return I can promise not to use my mic for anything but communicating with my teammates on your server.