Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi all

Crimson

just wanted to swing in and say hi. im surrently in search for a new clan. im 19, live in a small rural city in southeast wisconsin. been playing CS:S since last november, so im fairly new to the game. im currently part of FnG but i might be leaving it soon. so i decided to try out a few websites and try to get to know a few ppl from each one to find the right clan for me. im currently a full-time college student going for graphic communications. just ask if u wanna know more

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Our clan will probably be the best choice for you. We have some of the highest ranked and most populated servers in CS:S. We also have servers in Garry's Mod, and Team Fortress 2. We also have one of the friendliest communities around. Anyone over 13 without too many bans can join, and after two months of being a recruit (which is only a difference in tag, and you get into more events), you can apply for the full clan. We also hold plenty of events on our servers, some of which are clan only. Our events department is always cooking up something new for us! If you would like to know more, just ask anybody around here. If I forgot something here, someone let me know and I will add it in. Hope to see you with -hg- tag soon!

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Our clan will probably be the best choice for you. We have some of the highest ranked and most populated servers in CS:S. We also have servers in Garry's Mod, and Team Fortress 2. We also have one of the friendliest communities around. Anyone over 13 without too many bans can join, and after two months of being a recruit (which is only a difference in tag, and you get into more events), you can apply for the full clan. We also hold plenty of events on our servers, some of which are clan only. Our events department is always cooking up something new for us! If you would like to know more, just ask anybody around here. If I forgot something here, someone let me know and I will add it in. Hope to see you with -hg- tag soon!

TL DR

Welcome !!