Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

bluesnake1000

In-game name: Mr. President

Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com

The banning admin: 26-beast702

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9784313

Reason for ban: "Told you to stfu"

Requesting to be unbanned when considering circumstances: was smack talking within reason and rules with another user on the server at the time, and no clear warning was issued explicity towards me, nor presumably towards the other user. Without any clear notice, was suddely banned from the server by the aforementioned admin despite no disrespect towards him and no distinct warning that I was violating any rules.

Edited by Doobie

Actually you didn't. Neither of us were identified clearly by you, nor was there ever any mention of what specific rules we were violating. And by the way, according to the rules posted on this website for admins to follow on HellsGames servers is that before issuing a ban, you're supposed to issue a kick first, then issue a ban that's within reason and appropriate to the offense if the offenders are continuing to violate a specific rule or rules. Which means that if you did explicity warn the both of us by specific name "multiple times" as you say you did, you were supposed to kick first. You didn't, did you?

OK...that was an odd remark... I wasn't attempting to argue, with him or anyone else, even in the forums. But if that's what you really believe, then best of luck to you on that. Thankfully there are several thousand other severs available so I don't have to put up with this hostility.

If you feel as if you were wronged ..then get proof and post an abuse report. We have an abused section for a reason. You are correct ..you do not need to play in our servers ..but again ..if you feel like you were wronged ..then report it. :)