Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Please

Aliens

1. Your in-game name: Aliens PEW PEW | Pandomonium

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Zinthius

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13748066

5. Reason for ban: So here's the story, one round Zinthius rebels, I see him over by armory, I'm over by VIP, I see him with an AK, he's already killed a CT, I kill him, he then slays me, claiming that he was going to follow the orders that were just given. The orders were for all T's to go the big cage. First off, isn't it justified to kill a T all the way over there when the rest of the CT's were halfway between Big Cage and bottom of cell stairs, and they were crouching, something which Zin was not doing. I get slayed. Then, a couple rounds later, I mishear the orders, I accidentally freekill a guy. I immediately apologize, and slay myself. I felt real bad as I know how it feels to get freekilled. A couple rounds later, Zin T-lists me out of nowhere. I didn't get a warning or anything. Then about 10 rounds later, we do suprise trivia. Some guy wins, and the prize is to choose 4 t's to die. I get chosen I die. I type "fa****" in chat, as many other players would do. Obviously, I don't mean anything by it, it's just a response that most people would have. Immediately afterwards, Zinthius bans me for who knows how long for Bigotry, without a single warning on bigotry. There is my case.