Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Worst fucking admin I have ever seen in my entire 5 years of playing gmod

doug.dggf

So i was on your garrysmod DarkRP server, i was just getting into it this week, This morning i joined to be greeted by a huge lagging castle and people being massacred by an admin by the name of "Checkers the cat". I shrugged this off and turned into a CP, i was in my watch-out area when Checkers friend came up behind me and RDM'd me, i had lost $6000 worth of guns that Ive spent 2 days getting. I was enraged, I walked from the spawn to see a person firing a gun at me, as a response i shoot and kill him, little at all did i know it was the same person who killed me earlier. Immediately him and the Admins start complaining that I broke Nlr, i was kicked, came back and kicked again many times. I finally got in to see the admin was paying a guard to kill everyone in the town square or even in sight of the lagging fort. I start a vote to become a CP, My favorite job and I get it, I am walking around about my regular duties, hesitant to arrest Checkers guard and then i get kicked again, probably because i just got CP. I join one final time, I am fucking infuriated, I get pretty mad, ask some question and now I am banned for an unknown period of time. I speak for everyone in the server when i say, Checkers the cat is a fucking cunt. He needs his admin took away, now. I checked the MOTD rules for admins, he broke every single one multiple times, please fire this idiot.

I'd also like to point out the unbelievable amount of admins in your server, you are fucking money hungry leeches if you get to the point to ruin the game for everyone, to let the people who payed enjoy themselves, you need to remove the buy admin feature.

Isn't there a rule on "no complaining about admins"? Or was that just for JailBreak?

Anyways...if you want to get an admin removed from the admin list please go here and follow the template here then wait for staff/council to look it over and make a decision. Please make sure to provide legit proof of his/her admin abuse such as in a DEMO or a SCREENSHOT.