Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey Everybody!

FD God

Thank you for letting me into Hells Gamers. I am very honored. Lets see, I am nineteen years old, I live in Detroit Michigan and I am a very chill person. Lets see what else, I am going to China for Medical School and I hope to be a doctor some day. What else what else...hmmm....I play usually in the HG Office Server, Not the deathmatch server normal one. I won't be gaming that much once I leave but I will be staying very active on the forums and I will be on the vent channel all the time. Once I get my new laptop I will have a microphone so I will be able to talk to you all a lot easier. Thank you again for accepting me into Hells Gamers. I hope to get to know you all a lot better. Oh! I plan to leave for China either on October 9th or on October 16th. Please pray I am successful and my studies go well for me and I will be praying for all of you. If you ever need a person to talk to about personal things feel free to add me, I am a very chill person and a good friend and here for anyone that ever needs anything. Another interesting fact that I want to share with you all is that I find that my online friends are better friends then those that I have in reality. In all honesty I only have three true friends in reality and so many gaming buddies that I consider my Family. I hope to add you to family as well. I look forward to speaking with you all. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

-hg- FD God :)

I didn't read almost all of that but WELCOME TO THE CLAN!!! <3 Hope you have tons of fun and come drop by Jailbreak, minigames, or Gungame as well! Don't stay in JB too long though you'll get a headache and prolly get called gay for even going in there.....

but on the brighter side you'll meet more of us awesome people (like meh) <3<3 xD