Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

>>>>Unban me Please<<<<<

spontaneous-123

1) Im not sure of the ingame name i was using at the time because i change names all of the time and it happened a long time ago so I really cant tell you. But I can pick the name off a list.

2) The server i was banned on was your CS Office Deathmatch server. But the IP address of the server is 67.228.245.2:27015

3) I have no idea of who the banning admin is because i was banned out of nowhere.

4) STEAM_0:1:15934977

5) Ok well what happened was i was on the server and I had a name of something like WHITE7676 or something of that wording. But there were 3 other people in the game that were being completely racist and saying all kinds of shit about black people and other shit. And an admin came on and said for them to be quiet and to stop being racist. Of course they didnt stop and the admin banned all 3 of them and for some reason banned me too. I was just playing on the server like i had been doing all month and i get banned out of nowhere. I didnt think the ban was permanent so i figured i would just wait it out. But after a few months. I am still banned. I really do love HG servers and i support HG and I am on vent all the time. I dont appreciate though how unsupportive everyone is though. I come on vent asking for people to help me out but noone seems to listen. I just want to get back to get gaming on the HG servers and would appreciate any help i can get. If you have any questions I am on vent at least 3-4 times a week when im on CS:S under the screen name spontaneous-123. But i guess you can just message me through the forums if you would like. You can email me using the forums and I will be able to revceive it through my phone.

Thanks!

You have 2 choices here.

1. Avoid being a man and telling the truth like you are doing, keep beating around the bush and not be unbanned.

2. Change your attitude by your next post, tell us the truth, show us that we should give you another try and possible get a second chance.

What's it gonna be Mr. Prager?

You see that is exactly what I'm talking about right there. Exactly it. I have done nothing wrong and I am a full supporter of HG but I am being treated like shit by people on vent and now the forums. Is this really how HG treats it's supporters? Immjust asking to be unbanned and I did tell you the truth. And it's an insult to say I'm lying. All I'm asking is for a simple unban for when I was banned by an inept admin on a server.

You have 2 choices here.

1. Avoid being a man and telling the truth like you are doing, keep beating around the bush and not be unbanned.

2. Change your attitude by your next post, tell us the truth, show us that we should give you another try and possible get a second chance.

What's it gonna be Mr. Prager?

Read this again.

We do not take racism lightly. Just man up.

You see that is exactly what I'm talking about right there. Exactly it. I have done nothing wrong and I am a full supporter of HG but I am being treated like shit by people on vent and now the forums. Is this really how HG treats it's supporters? Immjust asking to be unbanned and I did tell you the truth. And it's an insult to say I'm lying. All I'm asking is for a simple unban for when I was banned by an inept admin on a server.

Fine, not unbanned. Your account, your responsibility.