Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban me please. :/

stormK

I was recently banned from your crackhouse server mid-play. I'm pretty sure an admin thought I was hacking and banned me, because I wasn't doing anything but playing and listening to music. I'm gonna tell you straight up, I don't hack, and never will. It's not enjoyable for me. I'm not bragging or boasting or anything, but I am pretty good at the game... that's what playing for so long will do to you. What was enjoyable, was playing in your crackhouse server, to the point where I came to the website and registered, just so I can go back in and play in there more. It's not the first time I've been banned from a pub server because people THINK that I'm cheating, it's actually pretty common and since [HG] has some of the larger pub servers around still, I wanna actually be allowed to play in your servers. Yes, it was an unfair ban, and for the last time, I do not cheat, nor will I ever.

1. Your in-game name: M$ stormK^

2. Server that you were banned on: crackhouse deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: no idea. no one said anything to me, I just straight up got banned.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2690807

5. Reason for ban: You tell me... better yet, unban me, please. I wanna come play. :/