Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ßụđ Grēẽn |bąķėd| admin abuse report

CubanCarlos

1. Abuser name: ßụđ Grēẽn |bÄ…Ä·Äâ€â€d|

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:35443615

3. What server: Minigames

4. About what time:6:30 EST GMT-4

5. PROOF:

bud_admin_abuse_th.jpg

bud_admin_abuse_2_th.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Abusing on a hide and seek minigame... Kind of besides the point.

Edited by Doobie

You have to be kidding me.. I toggled the beacon on a few people, I was trying out the admin and no one cared.. We were having fun and I was joking around, I didn't turn it on again and I won't turn it on again, no one complained about it anyway so I don't see what the problem is...

I've been very careful with my admin, I haven't made anyone upset and Carlos is reporting me for nothing at all. This is kiddy crap how can you report someone for that? I paid $15 for admin and I don't understand how someone can consider that abuse. I'm a good admin and I've run a few servers I know how to handle admin.

I should be able to use gravity, I paid to be able to. I really haven't been using it though and I don't plan on ever really using it again, it makes the maps too easy to beat, that was the only time I had turned it low anyway. Low gravity defeats the purpose of even playing the maps so yeah I probably shouldn't use low gravity, I think I can though if I want to since I did pay for it, but I wont use it if it becomes an issue and everyone asks for it and is getting upset.

Root and trusted administrators are only supposed to have access to most of the these commands, i.e: paying admins are only supposed to have access to a few commands and the remainder are not visible to the paying recipient.

Anyway, regardless, just because you have the commands doesn't mean its alright to use them. There may or may not be some form of punishment for this. We'll see how this plays out and what other staff members think.

I assumed by purchasing admin I would have access to all of the other controls, does it say some where that I only have limited admin powers? $15 is a lot of money for admin, it just makes sense that I would be able to use those admin powers too when it's appropriate. I'm just trying to understand this...

I understand that you don't want people abusing admin, and I'll follow your rules. Although, I do think there can be times when an admin can have fun and mess around with the other players.

And regarding awwiks post, that was an accident I didn't mean to do that I pressed the wrong button, there was no way to toggle off the fire bomb I apologize.

I assumed by purchasing admin I would have access to all of the other controls, does it say some where that I only have limited admin powers? $15 is a lot of money for admin, it just makes sense that I would be able to use those admin powers too when it's appropriate. I'm just trying to understand this...

I understand that you don't want people abusing admin, and I'll follow your rules. Although, I do think there can be times when an admin can have fun and mess around with the other players.

And regarding awwiks post, that was an accident I didn't mean to do that I pressed the wrong button, there was no way to toggle off the fire bomb I apologize.

Bud, we have a system set up on who is supposed to have what commands and be able to use what commands. Paying admins aren't given all of the commands because in the past we've had people buy admin and immediately start to abuse it to the point where it was making the server lose people. Before you even used any of the commands it probably would have been a good idea to ask other admins what commands you were allowed to use and what you weren't. Could have avoided this whole thing if you'd just used a little common sense and asked what paying admins could and couldn't do.

there was no way to toggle off the fire bomb I apologize.

Yes ..there is a way to toggle this off ..you pressed under the "Firebomb" section ..the T's name ..to toggle it off ..you press it again ..

If you have ran servers in the past ..and you said you know how to use your admin ..you should know how to toggle off a firebomb. :/

Yes ..there is a way to toggle this off ..you pressed under the "Firebomb" section ..the T's name ..to toggle it off ..you press it again ..

If you have ran servers in the past ..and you said you know how to use your admin ..you should know how to toggle off a firebomb. :/

I tried to untoggle it and it wasn't working... so IDK. Alright alright I'll follow the rules sorry.