Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:22217561 ("C∙�ºâˆ™�ƒ ๖ۣۜKalapana")

Kalapan

1. Your in-game name: C∙ú∙ÃÆ’ ๖ۣۜKalapana

2. Server that you where banned on: Hg Surf Server

3. The Banning admin: HT | Roley

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:22217561

5. Reason for ban: Language or killing Roley repeatedly when he went to jail. Not sure which because no one told me.

seems like the aimbot is bound for use whenever it's wanted. in the demo, a few seconds after the cam switches to first person you will notice where nearly all of the aimbotting takes place. there were a few dead give-aways while he was in the ct spawn. once when he jumps over the head of a ct from the terrorist side and does a 180 aiming directly back to the ct. the next, with a few counter-terrorists already in front of him, he makes an odd choice and makes a 90 degree turn and ends up aiming at the counter-terrorist directly where he had aimed at the one he jumped over that i mentioned before. the demo is not littered with blunt hacking, but if you pay close attention you will notice it in a few parts.

I know it looks like aimbotting but I promise you it wasn't. In some spots you'd think that an aimbotter really would be able to kill someone. Roley, this wouldn't be because I killed you every time you went to jail would it? Besides, I walked up to people to get those headshots and I would turn around because I have to look where people spawn before I get killed myself.

Killed me in Jail, HELL NO it ain't for that. Its because when i spectated you and took a demo, there looked to be a toggled aimbot. As if when you wanted to use it you activated it. I'm would never ban anyone for killing me in a jail.

Well I bought CounterStrike primarily to surf so why would I waste my money on my favorite server by aimbotting? Have you ever had a machine gun and spawn camped? Ask some people and they'll tell you its very easy to get headshots. Hell, ask blitz. I used to think he was aimbotting because he'd get 1 deags and kill me with 1 bullet from his AK and headshots but he's just that good.

Kalapan, the thing is is that some parts of my demo (which you should watch) show very questionable actions and kills. Sometimes your aiming at the chest and get headshots. Sometimes your aiming off to the side and are instantly locked onto a CT's head right after. I only ended up demoing and banning you because of some complaints I was receiving from players in the server.

Well it wasn't aimbotting and these people have never been spawn camped before because if you are getting spawncamped they most likely will get headshots. Ask Blitz. Ask anyone who's semi-good at spawn camping and they can tell you that headshots are E A S Y.

We discussed it. There was hints to an aimbot, but we concluded nothing to was to visible. The accusations I received from other players were concluded to be false. I will unban you, I truthfully was not banning you because I had something against you. You were banned only because I was receiving reports about you and there were some fishy actions. After the demo was watched several times, we had some minor accusation towards hacking. I truly wish to apologize for keeping you from playing this long, you are unbanned.

Thank you. I'm sorry if I was mean or anything but thanks so much! Headshots for me are pretty much all luck...I've only played this game 3 months so unless someone's standing perfectly still or not paying attention when I shoot them then I'll get a headshot. I can totally see where you guys are coming from though. Some of it looks unbelievable but a lot of it was luck.

Edited by Kalapan