Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This is horsehit i need to speak with a respectable admin asap.

-THC-HeadHunter

i have a few problems here. first of all. im tlisted on your jailbreak server but its been over a week and ive read the motd 6 times i got it down i just made a mistake it was the day when the server had a shit ton of buffer lag so my gun kept going off. butt i also have a problem with the lack of admins actively playing on the server to monitor the rules. i am playing on their right now and the cts are failing hardcore and fking like its their jobs i just want someone whos gonna tell them to follow the rules or get the fuck out cuz it is a great game as long as everyone plays right. thank you.

Your id STEAM_0:1:22874715 that is on your profile is not t-listed. And its 9:30am Monday morning, people have lives, you really expect an admin to be on 24/7?

If you have any other real concerns, ones that are well thought out, feel free to post them.

We have a tlist for a reason, if someone is freekilling, post a report and they will be added to the list.

Edit: The steamid you are on the server with now "STEAM_0:1:22376804" is not on the tlist either.

Edited by Never trust a hippie