Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Ploot and -hg- LIBB

GetKnocked

1. Abuser name:-hg- Ploot and -hg- LIBB

2. Their Steam Id:

LIBB-STEAM_0:0:9565820

Ploot-STEAM_0:0:27488944

3. What server:GMOD Dark RP

4. About what time:7:52PM CENTRAL

5. PROOF:AdminAbuse.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:Well the server had just crashed so it was a mad race to get apartments in the first building i had got the top two and put elevator doors up so then i went to the fountain to advertise my hitman services then libb comes up and points at the top building and tell's me the follow..I did and then he keeps pointing at my doors and i'm talking on the mic trying to ask whats wrong.Then ploot comes up and says libb owns this building you need to sell..Am i like WTF since when do admins get to control who owns which doors..And BTW i owned the top floor.Regardless i got kicked still for deleting my doors and selling the top floor door's which is ridculous.I know this isn't a extreme case but cmon guys grow the fuck up.

Not Abuse Libb Owns Every Door On the Entire Apartment And You Cant just go inside and buy his doors He Owns Everything Else so i gave u a Warnign to sell it And u Refused so i gave u a count down. Or The Person And he still Refused so i kicked him.

so heres what happened, i wanted the FOTO to set up shop, there were 2 people who bought doors in the place when i wanted it all, one was ok, he sold the doors, although this guy refused. Theres a rule in the MOTD: Do not go into another persons house/business and cause problem for their house/business (IE: Buying doors before they can, spawning props, spamming the door knobs).

I bought the doors first and got there first, I had the right to have the whole FOTO.