Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

blackbelt

1. Abuser name:bud baked green

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:35443615

3. What server:Minigames

4. About what time:4:35 EST

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/tl/mg_tomgreens_allinonev20000.tga

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/c8/mg_tomgreens_allinonev20001.tga

6. Please tell us about the incident:I was on the minigame server when baked used his admin to lower his gravity then he blinded another player.

1. Abuser name:bud baked green

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:35443615

3. What server:Minigames

4. About what time:4:35 EST

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/tl/mg_tomgreens_allinonev20000.tga

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/c8/mg_tomgreens_allinonev20001.tga

6. Please tell us about the incident:I was on the minigame server when baked used his admin to lower his gravity then he blinded another player.

Can you please post the pictures as .jpg or .png? .tga's can only be opened in photoshop or a similar program.

Jesus christ... Can't you people have some fun? I accidentally blinded that guy, and you can see I unblinded him right away.. Yeah, I used gravity, and that was the only time I used it and it was only twice... I paid for it anyway. Frankly, I've got access to it and if I paid for it I should be allowed to use it, or else give me a fucking refund and I won't pay another $15 to support HG. I'm supporting your clan and then you go report me? What the fuck?! It's not like every round I use gravity, it was TWICE and no one even complained about it.. If you would have told me you had a problem with it I wouldn't have done it again. I don't use grav all the time, thats a lie. I've hardly used it, and when I did use it you were lucky to even see me use it cause I haven't used it much since someone else started crying about it.

Some of these HG members like to report people for tiny things like this, which is totally retarded. Really, I haven't been abusing my admin at all, and if I do use gravity and someone has a problem with it, TELL ME AND I'LL STOP USING IT!!! All you had to do was say "hey, can you quit using gravity?" and I won't do it. Plus, I didn't even keep grav on for the whole round, it was only to help me get passed a certain part.

I'd really like to be unbanned, I won't use gravity again because kids QQ all the time about me using it once or twice and it's causing way too many problems. If it's not possible for me to be unbanned today I'd like to get a refund and I won't continue to pay $15 for admin every month, thanks.

Yeah... well I said I would use it every once in a while if there aren't a lot of people in the server and if no one has a problem with it.. but I guess people do have a problem with it so I won't use grav again, ever.

"I won't use gravity again" ^^ in my last post.

And plus, it's not like I was setting people on fire or anything or kicking people, what I did was so minuscule, I can't believe blackbelt would really report me for something so dumb like this.

Jesus christ... Can't you people have some fun? I accidentally blinded that guy, and you can see I unblinded him right away.. Yeah, I used gravity, and that was the only time I used it and it was only twice... I paid for it anyway. Frankly, I've got access to it and if I paid for it I should be allowed to use it, or else give me a fucking refund and I won't pay another $15 to support HG. I'm supporting your clan and then you go report me? What the fuck?! It's not like every round I use gravity, it was TWICE and no one even complained about it.. If you would have told me you had a problem with it I wouldn't have done it again. I don't use grav all the time, thats a lie. I've hardly used it, and when I did use it you were lucky to even see me use it cause I haven't used it much since someone else started crying about it.

Some of these HG members like to report people for tiny things like this, which is totally retarded. Really, I haven't been abusing my admin at all, and if I do use gravity and someone has a problem with it, TELL ME AND I'LL STOP USING IT!!! All you had to do was say "hey, can you quit using gravity?" and I won't do it. Plus, I didn't even keep grav on for the whole round, it was only to help me get passed a certain part.

I'd really like to be unbanned, I won't use gravity again because kids QQ all the time about me using it once or twice and it's causing way too many problems. If it's not possible for me to be unbanned today I'd like to get a refund and I won't continue to pay $15 for admin every month, thanks.

To be unbanned:

https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=admininfo

Read the admin rules since you never did in the first place.

PS: What you did was wrong. From the way your acting now makes me think you will just go and do this again.

For a refund:

Please note that we don't refund. We reserve the right to remove your admin at any time. We are not removing it at this time unless you make the matters worst.

alright alright I'm sorry :[ i read the rules and i understand, admin abuse is not tolerated and i'll set an example for other players! you wont see another abuse report about me again

Bud, it shouldn't have taken 2 abuse requests in less than a week for you to get it. Your last abuse report should have gotten it through. Honestly, how hard is it to understand that we have different level of admins and that just because you paid for admin doesn't mean you deserve every command? Not that hard.