Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:17763758 ("KAWWWW!")

Faust

I was banned just a few minutes ago. Either by HG Win or HG time bomb for no good reason. I was asking them why they muted me and I said i would report them for admin abuse and I was immediately banned for this, could you do something about you abusers please?

Hi Faust. I (Win in game) banned you for 5 minutes. You were being muted by other admins (for reasons I don't know), but then you kept reconnecting to avoid their mutes. Eventually you started spamming the mic while you were dead. I told everyone who was dead to stop talking; You continued, so I muted you. You reconnected to avoid the mute and started talking about how you were going to go on the site and post an abuse thread, so I gave you a 5 minute time out.

You'll most likely deny this, so here's some proof:

2d8kylf.jpg

2u79f2e.jpg

8sgl.jpg

300dsoz.jpg

I realize these screen shots don't show you spamming the mic while dead, but they do show you avoiding an admin's mute, which I'm pretty sure is ban worthy in and of itself. In any case, I only banned you for 5 minutes. If you can't be away from jailbreak for that long, then I think you have more serious problems than abusive admins.

Edited by Rize

Okay I don't know how to respond to this many people. I'm sorry for reconnecting after being muted, I just wanted to know why I was muted. Billy Mays, this has nothing to do with freekilling, there are so many people that whine freekill on there when they fail to follow orders and get killed, I never freekill, I've seen the consequenses.I also wasn't mic spamming, I was talking to people, or playing a few sound clips, and without verbal warning I was muted. I didn't know it was a 5 minute ban at the time, I came on here immediately and posted this after I got the boot.

Sorry Again.

it was a temp ban. Rize & time Bomb did nothing wrong so they are not abusers.

P.S. Faust said on vent that he was sorry about that situation and he wont be avoiding the mute any more

I don't get it... I want to know why I am globally banned now?:wtf:

Idk please make a unban request with your steam ID