Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

RageQuit. Unban Request

RageQuit.

1. Your in-game name: RageQuit. #TryHard

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Dust2(DeathMatch)

3. The Banning admin: HG | Bullet in the Head

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:16397434

5. Reason For Your Ban: Bullet (Admin) thinks I was aimboting but I wasn't, all I was doing is playing like a normal person. The only reason I think he MAY have thought I was aimboting is how I aim. I don't try to aim for a certain spot I just quick aim/quick scope and I usually move my mouse around to get a more accurate shot. Like I would move it up and down or left and right.

Ex: p======D <-- Gun (=0) <-- Head. If I move the mouse upwards I get a headshot most of the time. If I move it down I'll most likely get a body shot or a pen04 shot. If I move it left or right it's probably a body shot. (If I'm lucky headshot)

All I'm trying to say is I understand that it may seem like I'm hacking but I'm not. All I'm asking for is a second chance.

Thanks,

RageQuit. :)

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Your steam ID has the most bans I've ever seen for cheating. I personally reviewed this demo, and you will not be un-banned. If you would like to play in our servers again, you'll need a new steam ID

;o! I only had one so far and that's this one. I think you may got the wrong person. @Not being unbanned: Well, I'm not happy but I won't bitch around about *not being unbanned. But thanks anyway ^^ Glad you took the time to read my unban request.

-RageQuit.