Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spedione Vent Unban Request

Spedione

1. Your in-game name: Spedione

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:28239357

5. Reason for ban: Disrespecting Admins (JJK in particular), Breaking forum rules, breaking Game rules, Breaking admin rules

[EDIT]The above infractions were taken directly from the ban on the Global Ban List.

I realize that my comments, both on the forums and in-game, could be interpreted as disrespectful. However, I would never intentionally disrespect anyone, regardless of rank or skill.

[EDIT] I also realize that I did abuse my admin powers to a point, and I really should have followed the rules more tightly, rather than treating them like guidelines. Breaking the game rules, I can see how using HLDJ to play music during a Warday or Freeday, or during LR could be considered breaking the rules. I apologize for the above infractions, and if I am unbanned, I will be sure to follow the rules to a T. I will also come on Vent later today to talk with JJK about this.

[EDIT EDIT]Wow, I completely missed the part of the Unban Request rules that said that only the people involved in a ban are to post in the threads. *uberfacepalm*

Edited by F4ithl3ss