Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:5426011 ("HG | Fisc")

time BOMB

well dont know if this does much, but as far as this situation goes i was about to ban him for a bit for repeatedly mic spamming with hlss. like i understand once here and there playing a sound/clip no biggy, but playing the same shit about 10+ times then being muted. leaving then coming back to be unmuted and doing it again a couple times its like wtf. i hope this makes sense its 9am nd i didnt sleep yet

I talked to Roley about this lastnight.... If he disrespects someone directly warn him.... saying "fa****s" is not disrespcting someone personally in my book, next thing you know we will get complaints about people saying "my team sucks" we are not the democratic party here people, we could care less about your innner child. He should have been warned for saying fuck you to Time Bomb and then if he continues... 2 hr ban, hell I don't even permaban for someone disrespecting me unless it has become a habit for them and 2 hr and 1 day bans were not enough to calm them down.