Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just to get some admin things clear on HG DARK RP SERVER

Mitch

OK well, A couple days ago I was put into the middle of a soon to be admin fight.

Two paid admins where arguing up the ying yang and would not stop of several warnings.

It was clear what it was going to turn out to be a kick then the other would come back and then it would be a ban for the player who kicked , INSTEAD Me and FEESH

Muted them both and told them to shut up , take it out of player chat to start and to drop the argument.

One admin kept following the other around and kept mocking his voice ( his voice is a bit higher then others ) and would keep saying

Ohh little pussy need to get someone else to fight there battles.
Now I told the one if he continues he will be kicked ( by me ) and of course he does. So I kicked him.

He came back and some what did it again... I was wondering if anything else like this happens again can I ban the one who JUST WONT QUIT for like 5 minutes saying Take a break?? Because it was OUT OF CONTROL! They only stopped when staff came in and I don't want to come and bother staff every time two admins get into a tiff. So I was wondering if I could just place a cool down ban next time?

i have a question. can other admins kick other admins. I mean not like staff kicking anybody i mean like paid admin kicking paid admin. is that possible? cause that happened to me once a long time ago. and if that happens regular admins what should just regular paying admins do? it happened twice to me in JB.

i have a question. can other admins kick other admins. I mean not like staff kicking anybody i mean like paid admin kicking paid admin. is that possible? cause that happened to me once a long time ago. and if that happens regular admins what should just regular paying admins do? it happened twice to me in JB.

Post there behavior on the forums, thats what has been said thousands of times. You should not be banning or kicking other admins.

Awwik made it clear when he said you should be banning or kicking other admins.

Read.

Edited by Jesus !

The only time you should be using admin powers on other admins is if they are a direct threat to the server, such as kicking randomly, banning randomly, stuff like that. If its just 2 morons arguing over whos cooler on GMOD record and post, I assure you they will be banned if they are indeed being retards.