Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BANNED

D13 RAWR!

1. Your in-game name: |D13| SHAKA MASTA(the sexy one)

2. Server that you where banned on: HOSTIES

3. The Banning admin: SMILEY

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20122189

5. Reason for ban: SAID CUSSING AT HIM?

NEVER WARNED ME NEVER DID SHIT ALL I SAID WAS WTF because i was tired of the freekilling. besides that i got switched to T and someone FREEKILLED me right away. THE ADMINS DONT SEEM TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT. NOW pls unban me and i will try to forget this and put this behind me.

I believe that bit about not coming in here half-****ed was directly below the template in Master's sticky. Looks like we're still waiting for a ban report to be filed, so we'll see what happens.

Also, not being able to use the term half-"calked" without being caught in the "penis related words" filter makes me sad. lol.

Edited by Wingless

1. Your in-game name: |D13| SHAKA MASTA(the sexy one)

2. Server that you where banned on: HOSTIES

3. The Banning admin: SMILEY

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20122189

5. Reason for ban: SAID CUSSING AT HIM?

NEVER WARNED ME NEVER DID SHIT ALL I SAID WAS WTF because i was tired of the freekilling. besides that i got switched to T and someone FREEKILLED me right away. THE ADMINS DONT SEEM TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT. NOW pls unban me and i will try to forget this and put this behind me.

Admins can't see everything. Coming in here with an attitude, will NOT get you unbanned.

Wait for the banning admin to post.

Shaka usually has a rough additude ingame, acting like hell freekill or piss everyone off, but AFAIK he has fun and so do others, i have not personally seen any probs yet

i like the server and all but when i get banned for "cussing at a admin" which i believe saying "wtf" is not cussing at an admin it makes me angry. also i do not like how your admin "smiley" does not warn people at all. i go in to have fun usually with my friend.

2nd- I GET PISSED WHEN THERE ARE LIKE 10 freekillers.

3rd- jjk usually is one of the only admins that seems to be able to control that server properly.

4th- most of the admins seem to not care as long as they are not the one it happens too.

i dont know how long the ban was so i will check and report back.

since i could not find out. the only way i knew that i was banned for "cussing at an admin" was from my friend.

im not being hostile, at all granted i said "I WILL TRY TO GET OVER IT". which really i will get over it