Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blazedd STEAM_0:0:83224 (GG)

Zinthius

1. Abuser name: Blazedd

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:83224

3. What server: GMOD RP

4. About what time: 3:00PM - 6:09 PM 10/24/2010 PST

5. PROOF:

[imgCloaking Without Reason (Robbed with Cloak)[/img]

p><p><a href=Making Up Rules to save his own ass.' alt='hl2_2010-10-24_15-24-53-77.jpg'>Making Up Rules to save his own ass.'>

"Random Arrest" Was him breaking into a house and getting arrested Thus him kicking out of rage.

Slayed for killing Blazedd when BLazedd failed to complete a hit..

Kicking An Admin. Blazedd attempted to rob me and was killed by me. Afterwhich he Kicked me out of rage.

6. Please tell us about the incident(s): Explained above.\

He also Kicks and bans admins And Banned without Proof(Ban Report)

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I didn't know you wrote fiction. I like how all of your proof is simply screenshots of me doing my admin duties and nothing more. If you have a demo or video of me doing these alleged things it would hold more water. I am trying to stay away from you as much as possible as the HG staff has recommended, but now your just trying to get me in trouble. Even though it counts for nothing here is explanation of each situation.

re: Cloaking Without Reason (Robbed with Cloak)

Were you following what I was doing? No I was following a player named WHITEBONE because he was RDMing players when robbing someone. People that were near the place of entry were being killed that were not even related to the victom. I tried to warn him and he killed several other players. Many other admins run around cloaked, and if you notice something I am always a civilian or hobo when I am cloaked and I am never RPing.

re: No..Ban Report?(Reason/Time)

Last I heard bans under 120 mins didn't need a report. This kid was RDMing and the acting like he didn't speak english.

re: Making Up Rules to save his own ass.

Save my own ass? what does that mean? I was cloaked and watching this guy. I didn't even have a base.

re: Random Arrest

He made me wanted for "lol", I asked him why and he arrested me.

re:Slayed for killing Blazedd when BLazedd

Where do you get this stuff? I didn't even have a hit at this point.

re: Kicking An Admin

I'm sorry if I kicked you when you shoot me. I was only telling you that the window you just bought belongs the the house I had purchased and that the MOTD when I own the rest you cannot do that. I would hope anther admin would understand how to follow rules, much less not break yet another one. I also didn't know you still had admin.

I know you don't like me zin, but please don't try to pull your horseshit against me. Each time you join the game i'll be sure to start demos to make sure you can't fabricate anything else. Please get back to me when you have less stories and more proof. I am sorry the staff has to contend with this, I apologies.

The only thing I see in this entire thread that could be considered admin abuse would be kicking another admin. All of the other screen shots just show him using admin commands, they don't show him abusing them. That being said, Blazedd, make sure you use the ulx_who command to see who you are using your admin commands on.

Reviewed, thank you