Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BUGZ - unban me

BUGZ-

1. Your in-game name: BUGZ

2. Server that you were banned on: d2 deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Not Sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:28768194

5. Reason for ban: supposedly cheating

I would like to see the demo/evidence of this ban ( and obviously have it reviewed by a competent player ) and I would like to recommend that whichever admin banned me have his admin revoked until he's a better cs player and can tell a good player from a cheater. Clearly this gaming community has a lot of work to do until it can be considered even a half assed pub group. Keep your n00b admins in check invalids shouldn't have administrative powers in the server if they misuse them, this had better not happen again. It IS possible to go 650-200 in a DM fyi.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

I would like to see the demo/evidence of this ban ( and obviously have it reviewed by a competent player ) and I would like to recommend that whichever admin banned me have his admin revoked until he's a better cs player and can tell a good player from a cheater. Clearly this gaming community has a lot of work to do until it can be considered even a half assed pub group. Keep your n00b admins in check invalids shouldn't have administrative powers in the server if they misuse them, this had better not happen again. It IS possible to go 650-200 in a DM fyi.

And ya might wanna check your attitude there. Really not the best attitude to have when asking for an unban.

Clearly this gaming community has a lot of work to do until it can be considered even a half assed pub group. Keep your n00b admins in check invalids shouldn't have administrative powers in the server if they misuse them, this had better not happen again.

You can have a temp ban for disrespect. How's that?