Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Review

3V0Lu710N

In this game you play the role of Tyler Wells (RazorSixFour) and your team mates are O'Neill,Conway,Stingray,etc.

your equipment is 4 snipers,M4a1,Usp silenced,Knife (similar to mw2),Throwing knife,claymores,climbing rope(only used when theres a circle around the tree you need to climb)

"My primary objective is to assasinate and eliminate General Vasquez,he is guilty for drug traffic in the country,keeping hostages as slaves"

- T.Wells

You will be guided around the area by HQ

The enemy terrorists have assault rifles such as : Aks 70,MD 97,USAS,etc. In the game there are chapters where you aren't supposed to be seen,in these types of situations i use the SR 25

it makes a very silent noise using the silencer of course,AS 50 makes a very loud noise and is used for long range targets,MSG 90 makes half the noise AS 50 does,Dragunov with this weapon you can

avoid bullet-drop mistakes to hit the target.

These are the some weapons from the game.Pictures will be posted as type...

7096k2.jpg

wgw9c5.jpg

2yy4glj.jpg

sw8tu9.jpg

qya8m8.jpg

117dafn.jpg

vijew5.jpg

2426d12.jpg

107uq7m.jpg

System Requirements

Minimum:

----------------------------------------------------------

Processor: 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7

Graphics: Nvidia 6800 or ATI X1650, 256 MB RAM, Shader Model 3.0

DirectX�: DirectX� 9.0c

Hard Drive: 6GB

Sound: Compatible with DirectX� 9.0c

----------------------------------------------

The game has a MetaScore of 55/100 , other publishers have said that the game has some AI Problems ,bugs of going inside rocks , spawning underground . In my opinion the game gets a 7 out of 10

Edited by 3V0Lu710N

• 5 weeks later...

Its a great game that surpasses all other games in terms of realism. You have to compensate for wind, bullet drop, and your breathing, in higher difficulties I've also heard you also have to take the temp. into account. Say you're about 1.5 miles away, the wind is blowing about 20mph to the east, you're going to have to aim to the left and ABOVE the target. And on some missions, even missing once could mean death or failure of the mission. I would have paid 60$ for it. Theres my little spiel about the game.

EDIT: Don't be surprised if game's graphics looks the same. It just means the game was built from the same engine. And I can't wait for the sequel if its gonna be running CryEngine 3.

How does this game have same textures as black ops.... if this came out first?

I played the game and most of what you said is said in the manual of the game. Did you actually play it? Usually doing a review requires some knowledge of the game. And not making it too wordy with no grab.

How does this game have same textures as black ops.... if this came out first?

I played the game and most of what you said is said in the manual of the game. Did you actually play it? Usually doing a review requires some knowledge of the game. And not making it too wordy with no grab.

Saying it has the same textures as black ops does not mean in a time sense, noob. Keep your attitude somewhere else pl0x.