Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Piscian has some more mid-highend stuff for sale. HG discounts.

piscian

I've got some more things that need to be unloaded if anyone is interested. Shipping lower 48 states only. heatware.com is piscian18 and ebay is piscian19. Negotiable discounts for my poor HG buddies. PICS later or on request. Paypal/MO accepted

2x BFG GTX260 216sp MAXcore 896MB Videocard. All parts in box mint. $90 a pop. Catch is BFG is not around anymore so DOA warranty only.

1x Gigabyte ATi HD 4850 512mb Videocard. Official Zalman heatsink. fan power cord was cut and reattached because I was testing a fan controller. Otherwise in box any great condition . $50

1x OCZ platinum PC-8500 DDR2 1066 4GB(2x2GB) kit inbox untouched. Bought but had not use for. $55

Complete PC

Antec Three Hundred 4x120mm fans.

OCZ 700w PSU

Core2Duo 6750 2.66Ghz OCZ Vanquisher Heatsink

Galaxy GTS250 512MB Videocard

seagate sata 750GB HD

4GB (4x1GB) PC8500 Patriot ram kit

OEM 22x Dvd Burner

$300!!! Peeps local to KY/IN only I'm not shipping this dude.

Soyo Pearl S 24" LCD 1900x1200

$150 Peeps local to KY/IN only I'm not shipping this dude.

I think that's it. Nobodies complained about these posts before but fell free to slap me and tell me to take it down.:sad2:

Oh also I won't be back in the US til friday night. So gotta wait til then.

I forgot I was suppose to buy this from you lol...I want the 260's and ram...I will PM you tonight

kk

hey . i live in dubai . what if i buy one BFG GTX260 216sp MAXcore 896MB Videocard . and i pay for shipping ?

No can do scuba steve sorry.