Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please unban meee

mostdreadeds

unban me dumbasses, nice fail perma forum / account ban lmao.

1. My ingame name is MostDreaded

2. Server i was banned on cs_crackhouse

3. Not sure

4. STEAM_0:1:25715526

5.""" bhop scripting """" I'm sorry if you guys are dumbasses and cant tell legit bhoping from what a script is please learn what cl_yawspeed 220-400 is then learn how to bhop. If u watched the demo that was in my other post ud see its not scripts, and whichever dumbasses admin replyed to that that said thanks banned, obvioiusly cant bhop and is some 10 yr old that sucks dicks for life. nuff said.

hellsgamers who? #unknown baddie "not even real clan" cant even just say clan cuz u arent sorry. good fighted. remove this post or close it and dont unban me if you are homosexual and u like dicks in your ass. i already no all of u do so u will. #lets see

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/29/scriptin.dem -- nice proof dumbasses learn to bhop, learn scripts nuff said. gf ur bank

unban me dumbasses, nice fail perma forum / account ban lmao.

1. My ingame name is MostDreaded

2. Server i was banned on cs_crackhouse

3. Not sure

4. STEAM_0:1:25715526

5.""" bhop scripting """" I'm sorry if you guys are dumbasses and cant tell legit bhoping from what a script is please learn what cl_yawspeed 220-400 is then learn how to bhop. If u watched the demo that was in my other post ud see its not scripts, and whichever dumbasses admin replyed to that that said thanks banned, obvioiusly cant bhop and is some 10 yr old that sucks dicks for life. nuff said.

hellsgamers who? #unknown baddie "not even real clan" cant even just say clan cuz u arent sorry. good fighted. remove this post or close it and dont unban me if you are homosexual and u like dicks in your ass. i already no all of u do so u will. #lets see

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/29/scriptin.dem -- nice proof dumbasses learn to bhop, learn scripts nuff said. gf ur bank

530.jpg