Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I am back!!

Waffle<3

Yes sir I am actually back! Its been a crazy ass 5-6 months for me, so sorry about my inactivity! But I am back and going to start off fresh and reformat my computer.....I will try to get on vent by Monday when I move in. I missed you guys :)

For those who care:

I got a girlfriend, so she started occupying a lot more of my time. Then my parents divorce started getting finalized, and the shit was hitting the fan, I failed 6 classes of my Junior year, and my school wouldn't take me back. So I was stuck either taking the GED or just dropping out. Instead my parents sent me to Discovery Academy in Provo, Utah...where I got the help I needed in school to re-take and fix my grades. I also got therapy for my parents divorce and I had been there for the past 4 months, and I just got out earlier this week. But now I have to move in with my Mom in Palm Springs, so I gotta do all that. Anyways, its been a gay ass end of a year for me.

I was waiting for this post, didn't wanna feel nerdy posting on your facebook to see if you were coming back to HG.

No homo but I was always excited to see your cheerful posts on Facebook about how good you were doing or when you were coming home/talking to friends.