Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

un bannish me

blcksmith

Unbannish me plz. infinite ammo go way into me little brain and i just have to fire repeatedly at inanimate objects. supposed perhaps i kill others on other side of said object that is inanimate or perhaps i shooting down a hall way and i just so happens to move beside ainanimate object while firing perhaps killing or wounding several in the manuever. so Inanimate objects are you friends and you can shoot thru them and kill many others while they crouch behind cover slowly reloading their weapon of choice and perchance thru the ceiling my bullets find them and spreads their polygon brains all over the floor. what a mess. bet your glad i was there firing repeatedly thru all them inanimate objects. cover me while i reload ill do it again. lets stand on these boxes and shoot thru tat fall wall where all them dumbstanding snipers like to sit and pop their faceplates off. Yeah. Roadhouse!. Or sit in the bathroom with m249 and spray thru the front door. And one Grenade? but infinite ammo? Anywhore plz unbannish me. Thanks

1. Your in-game name: Blcksmith

2. Server that you were banned on: hellsgamers crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: hg-nevertrustahippie

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:10975761

5. Reason for ban: Not sure. I think it was cuz i shot hippie thru a wall. they dont like it.

1. Your in-game name: Blcksmith

2. Server that you were banned on: hellsgamers crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: hg-nevertrustahippie

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:10975761

5. Reason for ban: Not sure. I think it was cuz i shot hippie thru a wall. they dont like it.

You were banned by Hippi for glitching the map ..I will forward this message to him so he can post his report.

Closed until he posts.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/34243-quot-blcksmith-quot-STEAM_0-1-7038467?p=194263#post194263

Well first off you should have been honest and forthright in your original post. You knew what you were doing wrong by the ban reason.

Your going to need a new steamid/copy of CS:S to play on HG servers again.

Edited by Never trust a hippie