Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I like unicorns

blcksmith

so you choose me the brokest bastard to help pay your fee for your server cuz i wasted you a couple of times thru a wall? and iam banned? And this is how you support your site. you dont run well. you'd lose your world of warcraft account in a divorce what say i even pay a donation i'd be banned again for the same obvious reason of shooting indescriminately at inanimate objects :X

Really? cuz the demo shows you cheating, jumping on a box for a long time, looking at peeps running on the roof and trying to kill them like a retard.

I guess ur not gonna stop making threads till ur forum banned thn?

wait for a staff member to review this. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

yeah i did do that. and yes you can see above the roof when you jump against the cieling. so yeah this retard just shot you. you wont survive in the world of retard we got retarded magical powers it'd blow your fuckn mind it did ours. its just funny from my view you claim cheat but you seek profit. to fix the damage my retarded magical powers have ripped open your wallet and exposed your broke ass to all in view that you need a donation to help you fix yourself. yeah i was jumping on boxes. and killing several. ok let them review. let them laugh at the mess that you really are, a frightful inanimate object bouncing around on a rooftop demanding donations your polygon brains get splattered against some brick wall and you immediately think bann and demand money, i hope your neighbors learn to eat you.